Ayurveda- A Complete Science of Life.
Welcome to read about the most ancient and traditional science on one of the most modern systems, the Internet. How can this ancient system of health care be relevant to people of today, when technological advances have radically altered our lifestyles, our environment and our medicine?
The principles of Ayurveda are an invaluable link to understanding, in detail, naturally healthy living. People everywhere are realizing the importance and benefits of taking personal responsibility for one’s own well being, making Ayurveda the perfect system of health knowledge for today’s world.
Ayurveda is a science of life so to know more about it, we must know what is life? Life according to Ayurveda is a combination of senses, mind, body and soul. So it is clear from this definition of life that Ayurveda is not only limited to body or physical symptoms but also gives a comprehensive knowledge about spiritual, mental and social health.
The words like soul and spirituality might sound outdated or create a negative thinking in some of you as they have no place in modern science. As soon as we hear about these topics, we become uncomfortable. Actually, I don’t feel that it is our fault. No one has ever spoken about these things to us. We are always trapped in the attractions of outer material world to become happy and peaceful.
The modern society, education, culture and the television- everything speaks about materialism. If this was everything why is it so that most us are unhappy. There is unrest, anxiety, mental tension, fighting and terror every where despite best efforts being made to stop them. This is because some part of our body is not being nourished properly.
Types of Hypertension:
Medical science recognizes two distinct types of hypertension – essential hypertension and malignant hypertension:
- Essential hypertension occurs due to the increase in the systolic pressure of the heart as the age advances. This is a common condition found in most people who have crossed the middle age. This condition can be controlled with the proper precautions, and indeed, people with essential hypertension are known to live up to a ripe old age also. This is also called as primary hypertension
- Malignant hypertension occurs due to the disorders of any of the vital organs, such as the brain, the liver and the kidneys. Hormonal imbalances can also cause hypertension in some cases. These are very fatal and need to remedied urgently. This is also called as secondary hypertension.
Hypertension Symptoms :
People with high blood pressure have to suffer a lot of problematic symptoms. The following are some of the hypertension symptoms:
- The person will feel regular giddiness, dizziness and a feeling of instability.
- Palpitations are common.
- Hypertension sufferers are generally insomniacs, i.e. they cannot sleep well at night.
- Slight exertion can cause dyspnoea.
- Even the digestive system may play truant and there may be regular constipation.
Causes of Hypertension :
Since hypertension can be caused by the vitiation of any of the threedoshas>, the causes can be different too. The following is a list of exacerbating factors of hypertension in the perspective of the three doshas.
- Hypertension caused due to vata dosha can be increased due to mental anxiety tensions, stress and worries.
- Hypertension caused due to pitta dosha can be increased due to strong emotions such as anger, shock, hatred and jealousy.
- Hypertension caused due to kapha dosha can be increased due to malignant factors such as malfunctioning of the vital organs.
The causes of the medical types of hypertension, i.e. essential and malignant hypertension are as follows Essential hypertension is mostly idiopathic, i.e. its cause is unknown. However the following factors are strong indicators of the Diseases:-
- Aging, due to which the systolic pressure of the heart increases
- Diet such as one rich in fried and salty foods
- Hereditary factors
Malignant hypertension can be caused due to host of problems with the vital organs of brain liver and the kidneys. Renal fibrosis, Cushing’s Syndrome, adrenal gland tumors, Wilm’s tumor are just some of the conditions that can cause hypertension. However the most prevalent causes are Kidney problem such as renal failure, renal vascular obstruction or glomerulonephritis.
- Calling upon recent PC Construction projects for comparison
- Utilizing relevant and regional bid information
- Ensuring that we are accounting for temporary measures (and ICRA & ILSM compliance in health care related projects)
- Incorporating comprehensive phasing plans that could impact project cost and duration